All homes are members of The Pointe Association, a non-profit Minnesota corporation. The Association is managed by a volunteer Board of Directors elected by homeowners, and is governed by the By-Laws and Covenants. The Association’s responsibilities include:
- Landscaping/maintenance of entrances, cul-de-sacs, easements and undeveloped common areas
- Maintenance of mailboxes and mailbox posts
- Enforcement of the Association’s covenants and by-laws and collection of assessments
The Pointe Association, Inc.
c/o New Concepts Management
5707 Excelsior Blvd
St Louis Park, MN 55416
- Assessments are billed semi-annually, due each Jan. and July 1st.
- The Pointe is served by Minnesota Valley Electric (MVEC) for electricity, CenterPoint Energy for natural gas, the City of Savage for water and Mediacom for cable television and high-speed Internet. Most homes are in Prior Lake/Savage School District 719.
For Homeowners Moving Out:
When selling your home, you must purchase a Resale Disclosure and provide it to your buyer. It includes current financial statements and budget, and is valid for 90 days but can be updated at no charge for up to 6 months. You can order online. You must also provide the buyer with a copy of the governing documents – the Declaration, By-Laws and Articles of Incorporation. You may download them below.
While your name remains on our records, you are responsible for assessments and other charges. Ensure that the title company notifies New Concepts post-closing by providing a copy of the Warranty Deed or HUD1. If you received a semi-annual invoice for assessments but plan to move within that time period, you are obligated to pay the full balance. At your closing, assessments will be pro-rated between you and the buyer.
For more information, please call New Concepts at 952-922-2500 and ask for the Disclosure Coordinator.
Governing Documents and Policies
- Declaration of Covenants
- Supplemental Declarations of Covenants
- Articles of Incorporation
- Late Payment Collection Policy
- Declaration Article VII, Section 7 (Parking) Enforcement Policy